Sunday, 3 February 2013

Gift To Welcome A New Baby Boy


One of the ladies I know who are expecting gave birth to a beautiful baby boy last week. The plan for yesterday was to tame my garden. However, more rain and really cool weather prompted me to stay indoors. I embroidered these cute bunnies onto a singlet. Then a train onto this body suit.  
             

 Finally, you will either love or hate this one. Some little ants onto a bib.

 I saw this idea a long time ago, but had not given it a try until today. Some of the ants are bit like people. You know, some a little longer or shorter, thinner or wider than others. It was tricky trying to get them to look the same. I think 5th and 10th from the right looks like they may have been trodden on at some stage. I'll add these to the Jungle Bungle bib I made earlier.

4 comments:

  1. I love those bullion stitched baby singlets but haven't done them for ages. You know, I think I have the exact pattern pages you have worked from, as the diagrams match your work. They are very cute and I'm sure they will be loved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THE ANTS! There are amazing, would love to learn embroidery! I am very jealous of your talent!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog