Thursday 31 January 2013

No longer a 'No Reply' blogger

Thank you so much to several people who spent quite a bit of time assisting me with some issues I was having with my blog. Their help, combined with Chookyblue's helpful 'How to...blog bits', has enabled me to resolve these.

I didn't realise I was a 'no reply' blogger. So, I apologise to anyone who has tried to leave a comment and has had trouble doing so. And....I no longer have word verification either.

So many helpful, friendly people in our blogging world.


2 comments:

  1. Gotta hate those word verification thingys :)
    Your blog is super efficient now

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey so pleased I found my way to your blog now...........atleast you got the message from Cardy..........are you going to GDITC?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog