Monday 15 September 2014

Monday Morning Star Count

 
 I found these stars a bit addictive and last week just kept sewing them no matter where I was. However, the plan for this quilt is to be my new portable project for when I'm out and about filling in time when waiting for children to finish. You know what I mean....finish soccer training...finish music lessons...etc.
 
 
My friend Julie (no blog) has a great selection of brights and she let me loose on her stash. Here is a selection ready to be cut into diamonds.
 
 
So I needed a distraction from my EPP stars when at home. I am approaching what I call 'Birthday Season'. There are about ten birthdays between now and Christmas and thought I might make a few gifts. Here is a sneak peek of something I pieced on the weekend and am currently quilting.

 
Linking up with Jessica at Life Under Quilts 'Monday Morning Star Count'.
 
Have a great week.

6 comments:

  1. The brights are looking lovely. Perfect for Spring sewing. Nice red secret sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Raelee,love your EPP stars,they are so pretty and hmm your sneak peek looks awesome.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice indeed and they are addictive...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are enjoying your lovely stars. Looking forward to seeing your gift projects - this sneak peak looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colors for your stars....so very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog