Monday 8 September 2014

Something Old and Something New.

Remember this? 
Well I have just finished appliqueing the flowers onto the final border.
 

 Job for the upcoming holidays? Sew the next border stripe print and the flower/scallop border and 'A legacy From Violet' IS FINISHED!!! Hooray!!
 So...now I need a new portable project.

Using bright fabrics from my stash, I decided on a star quilt with an aqua micro dot background.
 My progress so far...
I have also decided to link up with a blog I have been following for a while. Jessica at  Life Under Quilts organises a Monday Morning Star count. If you are into EPP, pop over and take a peek at other blogs that have linked in. Jessica has a great link to her YouTube footage with some great tips for EPP stars.
Happy Stitching.

7 comments:

  1. Your work is beautiful. Such lovely designs and colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! You have great fabrics to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG its gorgeous ,well done ,your work is so lovely.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessica's blog is the only one I link up with.. nice to see a new face over there, welcome! gorgeous work, wow. I like the new start (stars).. I'm working on something very similar.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow. It's beautiful Raelee.....and yet another border to come. The bright stars are quite a change of pace.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for Violet! Well done, she looks great! The stars are fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog