Saturday 7 March 2015

Friday Night With Friends


Last  night I joined in with Friday Night With Friends. I finished the little cross stitch above a while ago. There is a little silver crook to be stitched next to the shepherd's hand after I wash it. It is a set of four small Christmas designs from Shepherd's Bush.

 They each measure just two and a half inches square when finished.

I started this one last night.

If you would like to see what everyone else got up to last night, or to sign up click here.


11 comments:

  1. That's a pretty stitchery. Love the little heart on the sheep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cross stitch is just lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Raelee!.. great that its come out again and is closer to a finish!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful stitching!! You got lots done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty. I didn't realise they were so small.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello,

    Gorgeous stitching, what size is your stitch count?

    Happy days.
    Bev.

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cute, thy must be tiny when finished? :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog